Top 10 Places To Eat At In Minnesota During Super Bowl 52.
Thank you David Letterman for this top 10 list idea. I was told to write a blog to drive traffic to my website and so thanks to Mr. Letterman you’ll be seeing lots of these list.
10. Hyee Grocery Store; where Vikings players go to practice bagging groceries. After the Eagles match, the entire team needs to look for a new job.
Oh yeah, the deli counter is so so but the desert is well worth it.
9. White Castle on Lake Street; the only establishment that serves the best burgers with fries when your drunk, broke and nothing else is open.
8. Midtown Global Market; it’s a food hall. Visit Holyland and order the kids meal with the chicken wings with fries for $6, and it comes with a free drink. And the BEST sauce EVER. It’s named after the daughter. Kinda like Wendy from you know.
Then walk over to our boutique on the corner of Lake Street and Chicago Ave. $10 Rack baby😘
7. Slim’s in Brooklyn Center; best wings EVER.
6. Hmong Village in Saint Paul; who’s village? Minnesota is the 2nd highest Hmong population in the US after Fresno, CA. The food is cheap and hardy. Try a little from all the different vendors. Visit on the weekend for more vendors selections.
5. Karmel Square in Minneapolis; a Somali mini mall. Can you say sombosa? Think egg roll but in a triangle shape.
Get brown henna for $5 a hand if you have some time. Support your small business.
4. Sushi Tango Uptown; try their fried rice, it’s good and cheap. The hamachi kama is delicious, grill fish.
When your there, look at their logo and see if you can spot the human version of the logo. A fun game I play with the kids everytime.
3. Dong Yang in Columbia Heights; yes you’ve read it, no worries it’s not your typical dong. It’s the BEST dong around. This is authentic Korean food located inside a grocery store. Order by the picture and be prepared to not sit with people you’ve come with but rather with strangers.
2. On’s Kitchen in Saint Paul; your welcome for this tip. Say hi to Mom, she’s cooking in the back. No she’s not my mom nor yours but oh don’t cha know she makes the best pad see ew. Not your jimmy Fallon’s EW either.
1. Kwik Trip Gas Station; this is where you be eatin’ at for a long while after you check yo bank account after them super bowl 52 tickets. And then the nightclubs trying to rip your balls out with them non-Minnesota nice prices.
Kidding aside, best chicken noodle soup.
Here’s to Minnesnowta,